Friday, November 25, 2016

What's New in the Tin Roof Art Studio Shop

I've been a busy bee, painting and painting. My shop is full of all kind of new goodies - please let me show you around! And if you're coming over from Jemma's blog and her "Etsy Christmas Shops Features", welcome!
My shop is not an Etsy shop - you find it right here on the blog under the Pages headings - Tin Roof Studio Artwork For Sale. You don't have to go to a separate link and it's easy for me to keep it updated! Here's a peek at what's new!

First up, is my Rustic Christmas collection:
These are small acrylic paintings (from 2.5" x 3.5" to 4" x 5" canvases) mounted on a piece of rustic board, ready to display on a small stand or propped among Christmas greenery.

Next, are the Christmas Collection paintings. They are larger in size- 4"x6" to 11"x14" and are oil paintings:

Then are two new Christmas Card Collections. There is only one set of each of these so get them before they're gone!

Lastly, are a couple of new paintings that are not seasonal! These are also oil paintings.
"Coffee Love"
Palette knife technique

"Rusty & Trusty"
SOLD!


To see prices and details, head over to the Tin Roof Studio shop.
Remember - as a special thank you to Jemma's readers, I am offering free shipping on all orders placed by December 5th. Please mention code *JemmasFeature* when ordering.

Thank you in advance for shopping Tin Roof Studio and thank you, Jemma! Remember, you must mention *JemmasFeature* to receive the free shipping.

8 comments:

  1. You are SO SO SO talented! My goodness! I love them all-but especially the truck ones! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all Cecilia. Sooo talented my friend. Do you ever do just single cards. That little boy in the cozy coupe reminds me of a special friend that had that for her son when he was little. I think that would be a fun card to send to her this Christmas. Memories!!! Hope you do well with your Etsy site.
    Love it all.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work has such a lovely, vintage feel Cecilia. Just perfect for your farm!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice collection Cecilia. Love the "Rusty & Trusty" painting. Glad you sold it. So nice of Jemma to feature these seller. Perfect timing for Christmas. Good luck with sales.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meant to say that I love the Snowman Christmas cards that I bought from you. They will go to special people.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Audrey! I'm so glad you like them!

      Delete
  5. Loved having you my friend! You are so very talented!
    Hugs,
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

Springtime Projects 3: Have A Seat!

It might still be Spring, but here in Texas, things are starting to heat up and feel like Summer. I knew I needed to get the last of my Spri...