Friday, December 24, 2021

Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas From The B Farm

Merry Christmas!!

I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve. Between painting commissions, doing Art Walks, Christmas ornaments and other art things, I haven't had much time to do projects around the house. I did manage to complete some Christmas projects that have been sitting around more years than I care to admit. And today, I went out in the 4x4 and gathered up pine branches.

My fun ride...It's a blast to drive around!

Windblown and having fun!


After gathering up the branches (Bruce had to trim some trees out in the pastures), I placed them around by the side door,
the front porch,
the fountain,
and the old wheelbarrow.

Simple and beautiful! 

Many, many blessings! See you in the new year! 

Cecilia































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!

Springtime Projects 3: Have A Seat!

It might still be Spring, but here in Texas, things are starting to heat up and feel like Summer. I knew I needed to get the last of my Spri...