Monday, April 23, 2012

The B Farm: The finished bathroom

The B Farm: The finished bathroom: Hey everyone! As promised, here is the finished bathroom: painted cabinet, burlap shower curtain and window topper, candle holder...


so much better painted white

I've added art on the wall since I took this
picture
It looks so much better! I used Benjamin Moore's Calm on the woodwork and Behr's Creamy Mushroom on the walls. ah, soothing!
I found the cutest prints to hang on the wall. They are spa product pictures but with dogs. Very cute! I put them in red frames as red is my accent color in here. I need to take a photo of them. They really add to the feel of the bath. I'm going to make a mason jar soap dispenser too. Trying to keep a rustic vibe going without being too country.
As much as I'd like to update the counters in the house, these aren't in bad shape so they'll stay for now. At least they're neutral. Thanks for stopping by at the B Farm. See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!

Springtime Projects 3: Have A Seat!

It might still be Spring, but here in Texas, things are starting to heat up and feel like Summer. I knew I needed to get the last of my Spri...