Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Changing Seasons

Dogwood leaves at the farm

Although the leaves won't be changing color just yet here in Texas,

the Surprise Lillies are up

Reminding us it is September and Fall is on it's way.

 It is a time for change. Time to let some things go, time to start new adventures.

I'm sure you've all noticed I haven't been blogging much lately.

You see, I've been focusing more and more on my art work.
"Lion in Full Color" to remind us to live life fearlessly 

With the completion of my studio, it is time to become serious about my art business.

So I am pouring my energy into creating my art business, exploring all the possibilities  that offers.

I am working on a new website - it will have the same address as my old art website: www.ceciliabramhall.com but it will take awhile for it to show up under the new site - it will be better as I will be able to blog and sell my artwork from there as well.  I'm still figuring things out but it is all coming together. (UPDATE: You can find me here: www.ceciliabramhallart.com )

All of which means I'm writing the post I didn't think I'd write until we moved and finished our last big project at the farm.


But sadly the time as come for me to say good-bye here at The B Farm.

I've been thinking about it for some time now - while I have loved the process and the friends I've made, keeping up this blog is very time consuming - time I need and want to spend creating art.


Although we still have several projects we want to complete - fireplace wall, kitchen/dining room ceiling, closing in the garage, adding a bathroom to the studio, etc. - it is time to say good-bye.


I just no longer have the time for this blog.


I'll still post  pictures of ongoing projects over on Instagram @ceciliabramhallart and on facebook under Cecilia Bramhall if you'd like to follow along.

I want to thank all of you for following along on our little journey, for commenting, and for your friendship.

It has meant the world to me and I value your friendship. I truly hope you will connect with me on facebook/Instagram and stop by my new art website and say hi.

Good-bye, my friends.

Cecilia

(Photos are of the farmhouse decorated for Fall and around the property)

7 comments:

  1. Oh Cecilia I will miss your B Farm blog but totally get that your creative soul is going in some other directions. I know you have worked hard on getting the studio done and being able to have a space to grow your art business. I will miss your blog but am glad you will be on IG. I am not a big FB person but will definitely friend you there to keep up on all you have going. Thanks for becoming a good blog friend. I am blessed to know you.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so bittersweet, Cecilia! I am sad but so happy for you, too! Of course I'll miss the B Farm Blog but you'll still be around and thank goodness for that! I think we've been following each others' blogs from almost the beginning. And things do change. The best to you my friend with the next chapter in your wonderful life of becoming a famous artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Cecilia! I'll miss you tremendously! I will always remember you and the way we met, or rather, the timing of it. Broken dog legs!! ;-) Thank you for sharing so much of your life with us....it has been memorable. I will think of you often because I have the little painted camper sign you made for us, thank you for that!! I envy your journey which is just beginning to come upon a wider path. I am sending you a friend request on Facebook since I don't do instagram. I'll see you there now and then ! BIG HUG !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cecelia! I’m sad to see you stop blogging but totally get it and have to say I’m not surprised. Your art is wonderful and deserves all the time you can give it.

    I think we started blogging around the same time (2012) and I have been grateful for your friendship through the years. Once we finally get settled, who knows, maybe your art will grace our walls one day! That would be SO cool :).

    All the best to you. I know you will be successful and of course, I will see you on IG. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cecilia ... Wishing you the best of everything. I will miss your inspiring blog post. You are so creative and fun. I have enjoyed your blog, but most of all, getting to know you personally has been the best part. Hope you will continue to make time to come visit "the other Cecilia"
    and invite me to tag along. Hugs,
    Audrey Z.


    ReplyDelete
  6. awww...Cecilia---seems we've hardly known ye,lass. I certainly do understand your commitment to your studio and your art but I will miss the old B Farm blog. However, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do and I know you are just going to soar and as you are soaring you are going to make beautiful artwork for lots of people to enjoy.

    I love that lion..and I think he has that 'sad' look in his eye...he's beautiful.

    Have a wonderful time and I will follow you on FB..but I don't do much on IG (yet). lol xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be following you on Instagram, my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

Springtime Projects 3: Have A Seat!

It might still be Spring, but here in Texas, things are starting to heat up and feel like Summer. I knew I needed to get the last of my Spri...