Friday, April 14, 2017

Creative Friday #9: "It Is Finished"

"When Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished!" Then bowing His head, He gave up His spirit." John: 19:30

On this Good Friday, may we reflect on Jesus' death. If you have the stomach for it, you can read about the horrific death crucifixion was through a physician's view here. It's graphic, just so you know.

Fortunately, the story doesn't end there and that's the joy of Easter. I know this is not the normal Creative Friday but I pray you are blessed during this reflection of what Christ did for us.

Romans 5:8  says, "God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

Blessings,
Cecilia

11 comments:

  1. Easter Blessings. Thanks for the message.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful message.
    Happy and a Blessed Easter.
    Joan,Marion and marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope your Easter was blessed.

      Delete
  3. Happy Easter to you and your family, Cecilia! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And a very happy Easter to you and yours!

      Delete

I am so glad you stopped by. Please leave me a comment - they make my day! I respond via email so if you're a no reply blogger, I will respond in the same post as the comment.