Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. I had a fantastic weekend throughly spoiled by my son (more on that tomorrow). The only thing that would have made it better was if my daughter could have been with us too but she had to work.

And a hug sent to heaven for my mom. She's been gone for 12 years now and I still miss her. So many things I'd like to ask her. I guess we never get over our need for our moms.

My mom

I'm very grateful for my wonderful mother-in-law. She's a jewel. I love you, Bonnie! Thank you for all you do for us.
Christmas Family picture at Bonnie's
Hugs,
Cecilia

4 comments:

  1. Your mom was just beautiful....:) I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful weekend. Isn't it a blessing to have a wonderful mother-in-law? I love mine dearly! You have such a lovely family. Have a great week!

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Vicky. I think so too. And yes, it is a great blessing to have a wonderful MIL. Hope you have had a good weekend too.
    Hugs,
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Cecelia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Karen. Hope yours was special too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

Springtime Projects 3: Have A Seat!

It might still be Spring, but here in Texas, things are starting to heat up and feel like Summer. I knew I needed to get the last of my Spri...