Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas decorating humor

The city house has been decorated for Christmas! Yesterday, we worked on the yard...

Mr. B put up lights on the house, pulled out the sleigh and wire reindeer, and set them up. I went out to check on him and this is what I found:



All the deer piled in the sleigh and Santa pulling it. Ha, I can't leave him alone for a minute - so I did what any sane DIYer would do - I made a sign and stuck it in front of the sleigh:



Poor Santa. His reindeer have rebelled and are throwing ornaments out the sleigh and now he's having to pull them. Maybe they don't like the warm weather we've been having or they're just tired of working or maybe it's a new reindeer game. Whatever it is, Santa has his work cut out for him. It looks like they're not going to behave.

I love my husband's sense of humor. It has kept me laughing through the years.

I'm going to the farm this week and will decorate while I'm there. Maybe I'll throw in some humor somewhere. Maybe.

So I want to know: Do you have a Christmas funny?

Have a blessed week,
Cecilia

Linking with these great parties: Life On Lakeshore Drive Bouquet of Talent #12



6 comments:

  1. I have to admit - this one had me laughing! Poor Santa. And - once again, you're way ahead of me on the seasonal decorating thing. I'll get around to it - eventually - how many days until Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um, I try not to think about how many days are left...it would drive me crazy! And really, my husband and son did most of the decorating of the yard and tree. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love it! That is too funny, and sounds just like something my hubby would do! LOL
    Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. Hope you are having a great week!
    HUGS
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank you for hosting a great party! Glad you liked the humor!

      Delete
  3. I am glad I did not have a mouthful of coffee when I saw this, as it would have been all over my computer....So, so funny!!!...Love your hubby's sense of humor....you must get many a "head turn" with that!!...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, Shirley. That would have been bad. :) It's funny to watch people drive by and slow down. We're usually so traditional in our decorating. This is what happens when I'm not there to keep an eye on things. :D

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by!

Springtime Projects 3: Have A Seat!

It might still be Spring, but here in Texas, things are starting to heat up and feel like Summer. I knew I needed to get the last of my Spri...