Thursday, July 6, 2017

Mom - Happy Birthday In Heaven

Today is my mom's birthday. She would have been 88. She loved going to the beach but we had to go during Easter break to avoid the Summer heat - she didn't like hot. This is one of my favorite pictures:
We'd walk and walk down the beach looking for sand dollars and shells.

She was one beautiful lady. I adore this photo of her when she was young:

Some say I look like her. A little perhaps.
Mom and Dad - such a handsome couple

She left us too soon. There's so much I'd like to ask her. Things I never thought of in my younger years. Someday, I know, I will see her again. Until then, I'll hold her memory close.


Happy Birthday Mom.



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom in heaven. I know she is looking down and saying I love you Cecilia. You do look like your mom. Happy Friday. Have a good weekend.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

Springtime Projects 3: Have A Seat!

It might still be Spring, but here in Texas, things are starting to heat up and feel like Summer. I knew I needed to get the last of my Spri...