|my amaryllis are blooming! So pretty.|
I know I promised to show you the finished telephone table this week...
However, one area that looks nice is the dining room table - I found a pretty new centerpiece for it. I'm loving the neutral colors and rustic vibe and it will look good at the farm too.
1. Repaint the lower walls in the entryway and dining room (They have been this greenish-brown color for years and I want to make them more neutral).
2. Paint my kitchen - it's been olive for about ten years (wow) but it's a color I've loved. I'm ready for a change and think I know what color I want to use - I'm going to test it and see what it looks like.
3. Refresh the hall bathroom. I'm on the lookout for inspiration whether a new shower curtain or picture or something else.
4. Paint the patio furniture.
5. Repot and move plants.
6. Refresh the patio chair cushions (I've started on them!)
7. Clean and stain the deck off the dining room.
8. Paint the exterior of the house.
9. Repair the fence.
10. Finish my rain drain...I almost there!
I'm happy to report the dogs have left the test patches of grass alone and they seem to be growing! woohoo! And I bought my new patio umbrella. The lime green makes me smile!
There's lots to do but little by little it will get done. I'll be happy to check off each thing as we complete it. Until next time!