Friday, October 10, 2014

I'm Seeing Red

I'm seeing red but not in a bad way!

As in red furniture!
Source

source
Oh my gosh, I forgot how much I love red!

So why am I looking at red furniture? Well, I have a friend who is thinking of buying my son's old dresser to use as a tv stand and she asked if I could paint it for her - you guessed it! - red. Why yes, I can! :o)

So, I've been on Pinterest pinning away.

This one is a duller red but I still like it!
source
 Then there's this buffet with the stained top. Love the combo!

source
 Then be still my heart! Red chairs!

source
I need to paint my bar stools red for the kitchen bar, I think!

My dining room table in the city needs a new finish. Hmm, maybe red?
Stay tuned for its makeover and the dresser into tv stand makeover! One will be red for sure, the other is a strong possibility!!

Oh! And the barstools...let's not forget those. :o) Guess what I'm doing this weekend at the farm? LOL.

Have a wonderful weekend. I'll be painting the town (or really, furniture) red!

Cecilia

10 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I love red furniture! Of course, I just plain love red - so much emotion in a color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't you know it! The trick is not to overdo it! :-)

      Delete
  2. Hey Cecilia! I painted my breakfast table & chairs red a few years ago & have loved them! Can't wait to see your red creations! Hugs, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really, Cecilia? Do you have a photo of them? What did you use? Lol, I have questions, girlfriend!

      Delete
  3. Love the red pieces, but the dining table in the photo with the red chairs is exactly what I want! We are probably going to build one custom since I haven'y been able to locate one like I want. Have a great weekend at the farm! I promise to send a photo of Sadie over the weekend...:)

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That dining room table looks like the one I have at the farm. But my other one is a round single pedestal table. I can't decide if I want to paint it black, white, or now red. Oh decisions! :)
      Can't wait to get started on Sadie's painting. 😃

      Delete
  4. Love your sense of humor and love that red! The bottom half of my china hutch looks quite a bit like the 3rd picture you posted. I think it might work to paint it. But I don't think red would work.....or would it? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not, Susan? But I guess a question to ask yourself would be "how much do I like red?". It could work!

      Delete
  5. I love the red too....I have some red accents in my kitchen and sunroom...my bar stools are red and love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told my husband I was painting the bar stools red and he wanted to know why. They are black right now...not bad, just safe. It was too humid and rainy anyway so it didn't happen. Oh well. I'll sneak something red in soon. :oD

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by!

Springtime Projects 3: Have A Seat!

It might still be Spring, but here in Texas, things are starting to heat up and feel like Summer. I knew I needed to get the last of my Spri...