Friday, November 10, 2017

Warm and Cozy - A Special Gift

Having the wedding at our farm was so special. We enjoyed getting to know Megan and Dylan's friends and meeting Dylan's family.

One nice surprise we received was from Dylan's dad. He made us this wonderful fire pit.

He decorated it with Megan and Dylan's wedding date,

Texas, The Lone Star State

And the B Farm with bees

We fired it up last weekend since it was cold.

And it worked perfectly! In no time, we had a roaring fire and were toasty warm.

Thank you, Greg! We'll enjoy it for years to come.

6 comments:

  1. What a cool gift...or I guess I should say---what a WARM gift. I love it- I have never seen another like it in that style either- I bet it acts almost like a stove.

    Have a wonderful weekend and I love your new header- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and thoughtful gift. Love that he made this for you too. Makes it that much more special. Happy Friday.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thoughtful! I'm sure you will enjoy using it Cecelia, and think of Dylan's dad and his generosity each time you do.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, heartfelt gift! We love our outside fires here in IL, enjoy yours!
    xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathleen! We love having an outside fire to sit around - when it's cold enough. Kind of iffy in Texas until December. But we'll use it when we can!

      Delete
  5. Such a useful and heartfelt gift! Perfect for our Texas Winters too!
    Hugs
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!

Springtime Projects 3: Have A Seat!

It might still be Spring, but here in Texas, things are starting to heat up and feel like Summer. I knew I needed to get the last of my Spri...